Monday, April 19, 2010

Rihanna does the Antwerp stocksales?

It could be, because last week she gave a concert in Antwerp and we know she's a fan of our designers...
Exciting times for all of us in Antwerp these days. Everywhere you look there are stocksales going on right now! Last weekend the sales of mister Stephan Schneider were excellent. I went, I saw and I bought. That's the way it should be, right? Ofcourse there will be others during this week. Here are two on my personal list:


Rihanna wearing shoes by Dries Van Noten



Dries Van Noten
Godefriduskaai 36
2000 Antwerp
21-23th of april from 1pm till 6pm
24-25th of april from 10am till 5pm



Rihanna wearing a corset by Tim Van Steenbergen

Tim Van Steenbergen
Sint Michielskaai 8-9
2000 Antwerp
21-25th of april
From 10am till 6 pm


See you guys there!

1 comment:

  1. Or as I recently read on a fridge magnet: "Veni, Vidi, Visa!"

    ReplyDelete